Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Consultant for REALM Administration for East Java
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Job Description:
Since 2017, the Skills to Succeed (S2S) Indonesia program has provided training on employability skills, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy, as well as mentorship, job counseling, and job linkage services to in and out-of-school youth aged 15-24, including youth with disabilities. The program trains educators and school job counselors on new and improved ways to help youth search for jobs and link them with employers and decent job opportunities. For our work with youth with disabilities, the program has established partnerships with special needs schools to train young people on employability skills (life skills for success, growth mindset, and jobs searching skills), and established job placement units within the schools, dedicated to supporting the job placement of youth.
With the support from Accenture, S2S will be able to reach 43,000 youth to equip them with socio-emotional learning and growth mindset, green economy, and digital skills so they can successfully transcend their circumstances and break the cycle of poverty. They will gain the tools they need to develop life plans, make sound decisions, establish a livelihood, and recognize that a better future is possible. To reach out those youth groups, S2S project employ two modalities: direct implementation and working with implementing partner. S2S project work with the implementing partner specific to address children with disabilities for 27 schools in Jawa Barat. while the main project modality is direct implementing the project to reach out 51 schools both in Jawa Barat and Jawa Timur (note: the number of schools will be increase in 2024/2025). The S2S project will also expand to Central Java in 2024 to reach out 43,000 youth in total by the end of Nov 2025.
In Y2 of the GG8 implementation, S2S will conduct serial activities with its partners as S2S will facilitate serial workshops, collect youth stories, visit partners, program evaluation, and webinars. Therefore, S2S needs to hire External Collaborators to support REALM and the program team in some key activities. In addition, there are only 1 staff (Project Officer) in East Java who will implement program directly to reach out 29 schools (note: will have additional schools in 2024).
Task of S2S External Collaborator:
- Collect, input, and inform project team on the feedback addressed by beneficiaries to follow up.
- Manage FRM database,
- Update monthly FRM dashboard to present to REALM Specialist and Project Officer of East Java.
- Entry attendance List Data who are participating in project activities
- Manage Beneficiary and Activity Tracking
- Supporting Project Officer to consolidate QB Monitoring activities in regular basis
- Provide update REALM data for Project Officer and REALM Specialist on monthly basis to help them for further project actions.
- Support the REALM Specialist in REALM activities on the administrative and technical aspects.
- Work with Project Officer in East Jawa to monitor program implementation.
- In collaboration with REALM Specialist, provide input for program improvement in West Java based on the finding from the project monitoring.
- Support the REALM and Project Officer with accurate data to communicate with teachers, school management, and students in East Java.
- Work closely with Project Officer East Java to identify good practices of the project implementation worth for the documentation.
- Support Project Officer East Java to prepare admin finance documents.
The External Collaborator submit report to REALM Specialist on regular basis and that include:
- Weekly Report on task status
- List in and out material for REALM when necessary
- Updated FRM dashboard
- Updated QB dashboard
Job date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 00:21:06 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!