Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Customer Delivery Architect – AWS Professional Services
Job description: DESCRIPTION
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services (AWS ProServe) ASEAN organization is looking for experienced Customer Delivery Architects (CDAs). A CDA is responsible for partnering with ProServe leaders and client partners to dive deep into a customer’s business challenge in order to collaboratively propose and pre-qualify a particular set of business outcomes that would result from a formal ProServe engagement. Thereafter, the CDA remains meaningfully engaged with that customer, Amazon team and project/program to ensure high-value, predictable, and successful delivery.
AWS ProServe engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product, service, and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature innovations for our customers across all industries.
The CDA is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a pure selling role: it is an individual with a unique hybrid of AWS platform expertise and hands-on building, coupled with deep Enterprise Architecture knowledge with industry/business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with the desired outcomes to be produced.
Key job responsibilities
– As a key member of the Account and Professional Services Go-To-Market teams, ensure success in designing, building, optimizing, transforming or otherwise migrating applications, software, and services at scale on the AWS platform.
– Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS in answering their Migration, Modernization and/or Data and Analytics needs to achieve organizational goals.
– Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
– Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and proof of concepts.
– In partnership with the ProServe leadership and Account team, formulate and execute a strategy to accelerate customer outcomes through the adoption of AWS technologies.
– Build deep relationships and act as trusted technology advisor with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
– Capture and share best-practice knowledge, sales and delivery content amongst the AWS Professional Services community.
– This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– BS level technical degree required; Computer Science background preferred.
– 10+ years track record of consulting, managing and delivering large-scale enterprise implementations.
– 7+ years of experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or technical consulting in customer-facing roles.
– Experience in industry domain of Telco with ability to understand and articulate business impact of technical decisions.
– Demonstrated Telco industry leadership and track record of implementing AWS services with deep expertise in migration, modernization or data analytics implementation.
– Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience.
– Working knowledge of at least two technology domains, such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, Serverless, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads, etc. and a solid understanding Security and Compliance.
– A minimum of 3 years working experience in ASEAN region, and ability to travel to customer locations as needed.
– MBA or Master’s in Computer Science.
– Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required, commensurate modern certifications AWS, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, etc.
– Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services.
– Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 01:43:57 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!