Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Customer Support Specialist (French speaking)
Company: Coda Payments
Job description: What We Do
At Coda, we break down barriers between publishers and their audiences by thinking outside of the app. Coda is trusted by 300+ top digital content publishers – including industry giants Activision Blizzard, Bigo, Electronic Arts, Riot Games, and Zynga – to grow revenue, profit margins, and customer engagement in 60+ markets with ease. For publishers, this means less lift, more players and more payers. For players, Coda’s solutions allow them to pay for play their way.
Our winning formula? A laser-focused, pragmatic attitude coupled with an unwavering commitment to excellence. We are customer-centric, creative, and solution-oriented, always delivering to our users the top-tier entertainment content they want at competitive prices.
If you’re ambitious, bold and ready to take your career to the next level, get in touch!
Customer Support at Coda
Join Coda’s Customer Support team, where we treat both B2B and B2C clients as our front-line heroes. We are committed to delivering top-notch customer experiences 24/7, outperforming boundaries to provide empathetic and real-time support.
To excel in our team, you should be a people person with superb communication skills, a natural team player, and a problem-solving ace. We are looking for someone with a customer-centric mindset to care for our internal and external clients, embodying our core value of customer focus in everything they do.
- Ensure that our customers have a great experience using our service by responding to their questions via SMS, e-mail, Facebook, CRM, and any other way that customers might think of to get in touch with us
- Liaise with our mobile operator, Merchants and other partners as required to help quickly resolve any problems that customers have using our service
- Perform marketing activities with close collaborations with our marketing team
- Assist to conduct and carry out transaction tests to identify any potential issues of payment channels
- At least 2 years experience in a customer-focused role (service, hospitality, call centre, etc.)
- Positive personality and attitude
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills in English and French to liaise with French-speaking customers
- Comfortable working with rotating shifts
Working at Coda
Joining the Coda team means diving into a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting world. With Codans spread across over 30 countries around the world, our highly collaborative environment breaks down time zones and cultural barriers, empowering you to chase innovative ideas, contribute to Coda’s growth, and make a lasting impact.
If you have a passion for pushing boundaries, and thrive on continuous improvement through experimentation, we’d love to hear from you!
WFH Support: Get a monthly allowance to cover your work-from-home expenses and keep you connected.
Wellness Boost: Stay healthy with resources for physical and mental well-being with our flexible benefits and Employee Assistance Program – because you matter!
Customized Benefits: Tailor your benefits with our flexible plan.
Growth Opportunities: Unlock your potential through clear progression paths.
Skill Development: Access training resources to fuel your personal and professional growth.
Volunteer Time Off: Enjoy paid time off to make a difference in the world through volunteering.
Family Care: Take advantage of paid Family Care Leave to bond with your family, while our selected Flexible Benefits also cater to your family’s needs.
*Benefits are reviewed and updated on a yearly basis
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, embracing the unique qualities of every individual, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected classes. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
Due to the large number of exceptional applications we receive, we can only reach out to shortlisted candidates. If you don’t hear from us, rest assured there may be another opportunity at Coda that aligns better with your unique abilities. Remember to check our Careers Page for more exciting job openings!
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 06:31:46 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!