Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Data Science Lead, Visa Consulting & Analytics, Indonesia
Job description: Company Description
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Data Science Lead will be a member of VCA Data Science team in Asia Pacific and will report to the Head of Data Science overseeing the IPVMC cluster. The position will be based in Visa Indonesia office.
The individual will be accountable for leading the design, development and implementation of analytics-driven strategies as well as high-impact solutions for Visa clients. He/she will bring in deep expertise from banking and payments with a strong background in data science to solve complex problems and unlock business value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead , execute and deliver data science engagements for Indonesia clients
- Define detailed scope and methodology, design and create solutions, execute on frameworks leveraging appropriate tools and techniques
- Build strong relationships with Visa partners and clients, and corresponding data science&analytics teams to drive collaboration and implementation of Visa recommendations, track impact
- Ensure consistency, standards & quality control of data science work, with all project documentation up to date
- Actively seek out opportunities to innovate by using Visa’s data, client’s data and non-traditional data fit for purpose to the needs of our clients
- Enhance existing data science techniques by promoting new methodologies and best practices in the field
- Promote thought leadership in the data science domain and build intellectual property through innovation
- Effectively interact with clients and manage internal/external stakeholder communication
- Mentor, guide and supervise data scientists in the project team
We are looking for a motivated, analytical minded individual with a track record of using data science and analytics expertise to unlock business value. A successful candidate should have accumulated a variety of industry experience, be curious about payments industry and application of data analytics, should be results-driven and client-centric.
– Degree (Masters or Ph.D. would be an advantage) in Quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Computer Science, Economics, or engineering or equivalent experience
– Minimum 10 years of professional work experience in banking, payments or related industry
– Hands on experience with data analytics/programming tools such as SAS/Salford SPM/Hadoop/R/SQL/Python/Hive, and a working knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem
– Proficiency in statistical techniques: Neural Networks, Gradient Boosting, Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Markov Chains, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Principal Component Analysis, Factor analysis, etc
– Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple and concurrent analytics projects with diverse cross-functional stakeholders
– Strong internal team and external client stakeholder management with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, able to work effectively in a matrixed organization
– Excellent presentation and storytelling skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
– Storyboarding and data storytelling including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
– In market experience and/or knowledge of local language, culture as well as industry regulations
What will also help:
– Strong understanding of payments and/or banking industry including consumer credit, consumer debit, small business, commercial, co-brand and merchant
– Strong hold on MS Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business/value cases that prove ROI
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 05:41:53 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!