Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Engineer Factory Integration – Manufacturing Quality Test
Job description: Location: Batam
Job ID: HRC0171297
In your new role you will:
- Wafer and strip mapping related system deployment, enhancement & development.
- Deploy, support & development of new software solutions or extension of existing applications with following focus areas.
- Review and validation of requirements.
- Analysis of malfunctions in existing applications, identification and elimination of problematic area.
- Creation of simple technical specifications.
- Development of new software according to requirements and specification and in compliance with existing guidelines.
- Support system rollout / deployment.
- Provisioning of documentation.
- Creation and execution of test plans.
- Undertake 24×7 on-call duty where necessary.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Degree / Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
- At least 0 – 2 years’ of IT working experience in Factory & Process Automation and systems integration.
- Good knowledge in C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio development environment and Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of software programming patterns, paradigms and development methodologies.
- Knowledge and compliance to coding guidelines.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to debug code.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and testing.
- DB knowledge (Oracle, PL/SQL, MS-SQL)
- Basic communication skills are required.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)
Location: Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Job date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 07:17:29 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!