Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Guest Experience Manager
Company: Mad Monkey Pte Ltd
Job description: MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Guest Experience Head of Department is responsible for supporting the Regional Guest Experience Manager in implementing the policies, procedures, resources, training and quality assurances within their property to ensure the Guest Experience team delivers their department responsibilities to the Mad Monkey standard. The Head of Department is also responsible for organizing and managing their department’s resources to ensure that nightly events, check-in, check-out, guest inquiries and complaint handling is implemented to a high standard, to drive quality earnings throughout all hostel departments, as well as ensuring a high Customer Satisfaction score at all times. Department responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist guests as they enter and depart the property.
- Welcome check-in guests
- Provide a “welcome speech” to every check-in guest on the day of their arrival.
- Assist check-in guests to their rooms and carry their luggage.
- Encourage the guest to join the guest experience team in the bar for their welcome drink as soon as possible after their arrival
- Receive and respond to guest inquiries and complaints, ensuring all complaints handling training is followed at all times
- Support Customer Service department with inquiries and concerns.
- End-to-end curation, preparation, operational implementation of events every evening as part of the Customer Experience Flow Chart
- Support Travel & Tours department with event content and information for online distribution.
- Support participation in Food & Beverage promotions and consumption.
- Follow the RSA training provided during induction training to ensure our guests are safe during their stay Tours
- Host (not guide) single-day Mad Monkey tours to elevate guest experience of branded Tour products.
- Support Travel & Tours department to increase Travel & Tour product sales. Local Community Projects
- Implementation and in-house communication of Local Community Projects as directed by the global LCP Product Owner.
- Manage in-house promotion of nightly events including poster and chalkboard displays, in line with brand standards.
- Support Marketing department with content and information as requested.
- Drive guest engagement with MMXP Mobile App.
- Manage online communication channels with in-house guests. Post-Departure Care
- Personalized outreach to all check-out guests and requests for feedback and online reviews.
Health and Safety
- Proactively support the Company’s health and safety agenda.
- Ensure awareness of Health and Safety responsibilities as required by the company Health and Safety Policy, monitor compliance with procedural requirements.
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down under the Health and Safety policy as applicable to your place of work, including awareness of any specific hazards in your Workplace.
- Ensuring the wearing of appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Company will be obligatory and ensure this is applied across all departments where applicable.
- Report any defects in the building, plant or equipment according to hostel procedures.
- Ensure that any accidents to team members, customers or visitors are reported immediately in accordance with correct procedures and ensure awareness of these procedures across the division.
- Attend Statutory Fire and any relevant Health and Safety training, be fully conversant with and abide by all rules concerning Fire and Health and Safety. Be vigilant in ensuring this is managed effectively across the operation.
- To be fully conversant with all Risk Assessments for your departments, COSHH Regulations, Fire and Bomb Procedures and ensure team are up to date and proactively manage their responsibilities in these areas.
Mad Monkey Pte Ltd
Mad Monkey Hostels are the leading socially responsible hostel operator that started in Cambodia. The purpose of every Mad Monkey Hostel is to provide the best customer experience in the most sustainable way for the benefit of the customers, team members, and the communities where we are located. Today, Mad Monkey has a presence in Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Australia, with rapid expansion planned across the region.
Mad Monkey’s vision is to be the largest sustainable hostel company in terms of beds in the next three to five years.
- Curiosity: Every day is a school day in the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom.
- Positivity: We are positive about our future, work, and life.
- Courage: We embrace the unknown, even if it seems ‘mad’!
- Sincerity: We do right by people and we’re true to our word.
- Family Spirit: We’re committed to the well-being and growth of our people.
Location: Praya, Nusa Tenggara Barat
Job date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:35:21 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!