Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Junior Backend Engineer for UGC Team
Job description: It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
Join our team at Traveloka as a Backend Engineer for the UGC team. Our team is responsible for designing and implementing reliable and scalable systems to support product review, bookmark, and other user generated content features. As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with other engineers, designers, product managers, and marketers to deliver solutions that meet our business objectives.
- Collaborating with other team members to design features in a reliable and scalable manner
- Building and maintaining reliable and scalable backend systems
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Participating in code reviews, testing, and deployment processes to ensure the highest quality of the features
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues in production systems, and providing solutions to address them
- Work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with great people from top-tier technology, marketing, product, or academic backgrounds.
- Work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. You are encouraged to speak your mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow yourself.
- Experience delivering feature to high scale traffic and learn how to improve.
- Get exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with Traveloka’s recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Continuously learn and improve your skills through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing sessions with other engineers in the team.
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or having minimum 1 years of experience in software engineering, application development or system development.
- Can collaborate effectively with the team
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Have good understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Experience in using Java, Terraform, AWS is a plus point
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:04:00 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!