Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Lead QA Engineer
Company: Tripledot Studios
Job description: Tripledot Studios – successful and rapidly growing Unicorn mobile games company based in London.
We create casual games actively combining creativity and science, data driven approach and cutting-edge technologies.
Company was founded by a team of veterans from some of the biggest names in games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
We enjoy problem-solving and love taking things apart and figuring out how they work.
Today, more than 30 million monthly active users play on Tripledot Studios products.
Most of our games are in the top 5 in the AppStore and Google Play.
About Touchten Games
We are an award-winning mobile games studio based in Jakarta. Our team consists of the most experienced and skilled game experts in Southeast Asia. Our team takes pride not only in creating top-charting games but also in having a positive studio culture that fosters our love for playing and making world-class game titles. Touchten is the Winner of the Google Play Indonesia Games Contest and is the recipient of the Forbes Indonesia Rising Global Stars Award. Together with Tripledot Studios, we are creating games positioned to be global market leaders such as Piper’s Pet Cafe.
- Lead team and ensure appropriate tools and methodologies are engaged;
- Hands-on testing, and leading, game compatibility and compliance across the Android/iOS device
- Prepares detailed test plans and test cases based on documented requirements and reviews with stakeholders.
- Drives QA processes, ensuring the work streams are considering company standards;
- Reports the results of the current testing efforts to the project leadership team;
- Managing testing estimates, timelines, and tracking progress;
- Mentoring and growing the team.
- 10+ years of experience in Mobile Quality Assurance;
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC, testing methodologies, types and best practices;
- Experience leading a team of testers;
- Proficient with Jira/ TestRail or similar bug/test tracking tools;
- Attention to detail – ability to uncover issues and think through undocumented (Ad Hoc) use cases that can break the system
- Excellent troubleshooting, organizational, & communication skills;
- Experience in Game Industry will be an added advantage;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Be part of the team that makes the next blockbuster mobile games
- Collab with the most experienced and driven minds in the games industry
- Gain a competitive salary and family health benefits packages
- Enjoy complimentary lunch service – our kitchen is well stocked with more coffee than you can handle
- Live in the heart of Jakarta, the capital of Southeast Asia
- Work with a multicultural team based in Indonesia and Europe
Job date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 08:09:28 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!