Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Lead Software Engineer, Android – Fulfilment
Job description: Company Description
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to Know the Team
The Fulfilment tech family is one of the most essential pillars enabling Grab to out-serve our customers and partners in different businesses and marketplaces across Southeast Asia. We are working on high throughput, real-time distributed systems that use sophisticated machine learning techniques to solve hundreds of millions of requests per day. Our mission is to offer the best-in-class products and experiences to our driver partners to increase the adoption and engagement of our services. Improve driver partner opportunities and efficiency in order to fulfill customer orders without fail, rain or shine. And to create efficient marketplaces by determining an optimal price that is both sustainable and loved by our partners and customers.
In-Trip-Efficiency is one of Fulfilment Tech Family’s empowered teams with goals to maximize drivers’ efficiency to complete their jobs by providing frameworks to streamline works across different verticals like transport, food, and express. The In-Trip-Efficiency team has a wide range of products like large order fulfillment, order swaps, driver plan management, cancellation recovery, and so on. Currently, our team members are in Malaysia and Singapore.
Get to Know the Role
We are seeking talented & passionate Engineers to join our team. You will have opportunities to work on multiple backend service clusters as well as participate in building machine learning pipelines. It is very important that our team members take the initiatives to identify problems and have the right mindset and skill sets to solve them.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Lead project development as engineering owner of a group of 5~10 engineers, working closely with product managers to understand the requirements, propose solutions and coordinate dependencies
- Come up with long-term road maps for Android app architecture on stability and scalability.
- Design and write mobile components with Java, Kotlin, and Flutter to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Grab’s services on Driver App
- Engage in Driver app stability investigation, application performance analysis, tuning, and optimization
- Work closely with the backend team in building modularized reusable components and designing scalable APIs
- Work closely with the Geoengineering team to enhance the map and navigation experience in the driver app with supply and demand information to help with supply planning
- Collaborate with product and experience teams to finalize feature specifications, build prototype, and design experiments
- Work with different engineering teams to explore and create new designs/architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Join on-call rotations to debug production issues and improve system stability
- Working experience in mobile application development for 8~10 years
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of Android operating system internals, and networking
- Strong understanding of different communication protocols with backend and IoT devices
- Strong understanding of application performance and ability to perform profiling to find any performance bottlenecks
- Strong understanding of testing frameworks for unit testing, integration testing, and E2E testing
- Hands-on familiarity with maintaining large-scale mobile applications.
- Hands-on familiarity with Map rendering SDK like open street maps or Google maps
- Hands-on familiarity with Real-time communication between mobile apps and the backend like live chat, video streaming, voice calling, and so on.
- Hands-on familiarity with running mobile side matching models like face detection, user pattern detection, and so on.
- Hands-on familiarity with databases and at least one data query language like MySQL or Presto
- Hands-on familiarity with CI/CD pipelines for system development and deployment
- You can be a good coder in any language (C++, C, Java, Scala, Rust, Haskell, OCaml, Erlang, Python, Ruby, PHP, Node.JS, C#, etc.)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills, and a proactive mindset
- Able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
- Experience in mobile edge computing and mobile side Machine learning Model is a big plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers is a plus
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:05:31 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!