Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Lead Software Engineer, Fullstack
Job description: Company Description
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team:
The Fulfillment tech family is one of the pillars enabling Grab to out-serve our customers and partners in different businesses and marketplaces across Southeast Asia. We are working on high throughput, real-time distributed systems that use sophisticated machine learning techniques to solve hundreds of millions of requests per day.
Our mission is to offer the best-in-class products and experiences to our driver partners as to increase adoption and engagement of our services. Improve driver partner opportunities and efficiency in order to fulfill customer orders without fail, rain or shine. And to create efficient marketplaces by determining an optimal price that is both sustainable and loved by our partners and customers.
We are a distributed team with two thirds in Indonesia, and third in Singapore. Our communication is in English, both in spoken and written form. Our team has direct end-user contact, and impact on the bottom line for merchants and thus, Grab.
Get to know the Role:
We are seeking talented & passionate Engineers to join our team, you will have opportunities to work on both web frontend and multiple backend services as well as participating in driver immersions, talking directly to the end-users, identifying their challenges and how we can help them in their work life. It is very important that our team members take initiatives to identify problems, and have the right mindset and skill sets to solve them.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- You are a significant and autonomous contributor to your team who is trusted with designing, creating, delivering, and operating your team’s software systems in a consistently high quality manner.
- When working on the systems within your team’s domain, you take into account the appropriate architectural patterns, code design, and infrastructure options, ensuring that you deliver a system that is secure, reliable, maintainable, extensible and very well tested.
- Beyond delivery to the production system, engineers will be responsible for post deployment monitoring as well. Senior engineers will also look for opportunities to improve processes within one’s own team.
- In addition to being trusted to operate independently, you also maintain a good partnership with your technical and non-technical stakeholders for projects that you are involved in.
- You take an active role in your projects as a team member involved in product design to rollout, taking ownership of your work and constantly focusing on moving these projects forward.
- Being a lead engineer in the team, you are also expected to continuously help the team grow and improve by mentoring junior members, introducing process improvements, and having a strong influence to the team roadmap to ensure maximal impact.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Writes extensible code for complex projects and picks the right abstractions that adhere to SOLID principles. Understands more complex data structures and algorithms, and recognizes when to use them.
- You can work on both web frontend as well as backend development with Go lang.
- Experience with defect tracking tools and version control
- A good understanding of clean architecture principles
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Experience with web frameworks such as React.js preferred.
- Experience with leading a project with cross-functional team members from end to end.
- Experience with mentoring junior engineers and pushing for engineering excellence.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 04:35:07 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!