Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Mid-Senior English Content Writer (Digital Content Writer)
Job description: Niagahoster is a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for an English Content Writer to help the business stand out through the power of digital content. This role requires someone that thrives on challenges and professional growth which will be encouraged and provided by Niagahoster. An individual that incorporates collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results, that has no problems maintaining a healthy work-life balance in a flexible yet responsible working environment will fit right in. If you are ready to grow with us, join us now!
What you will do:
- Dive deep into Digital Marketing (SEO, content) secrets;
- Research industry-related topics and ideas;
- Create the most captivating content for a global audience;
- Cooperate with international teams to ensure top quality content;
- Influence millions of curious people and help them to succeed online;
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the quality and accuracy of the content;
- Create and maintain code samples, as needed;
- Ensure copy complies with our brand standards, style guide, and maintains site-wide consistency.
What we offer:
- Have flexible work hours
- Enjoy working from anywhere (can be from the office, from home, and/or any other place)
- Psychological counseling, because your mental health matters!
- Healthy working environment that encourages you to have a good work-life balance.
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture.
- Promising career path, unlimited opportunities, and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
By submitting your application, you show your acknowledgment to allowing Niagahoster to use your data based on
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Superior editing and proofreading skills, as well as demonstrable professional experience writing for the Web;
- Ability to extend knowledge from one product/process to another to create an overall consistent customer experience;
- Ability to identify critical insights (whether through trends or through hard data) and organize them into actionable plans that can be shared across content;
- Experience working with an object-oriented programming language, scripting languages, SQL, control panel, CMS, WordPress, web development, etc.
- Degree in English, technical writing, computer science, or a related field.
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
Mid-Senior Level / Manager Writing and Content Information Technology / IT 3 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Niagahoster (PT Web Media Technology Indonesia) is a part of multinational IT companies Hostinger International, Ltd., which has served millions of customers around the world. Everyone at Niagahoster is driven by our company vision to enable millions of people around Indonesia to unlock the power of the internet by giving them the tools to learn, create, and grow. To achieve our vision we have a valuable mission by making life easier for website, developers and small, business customers and offering a stable, fast and simple website hosting solution at the price nobody can beat. We dedicate our daily life by a focus on customer-centric, non-bureaucratic, lean&agile, and dynamic behaviors to accomplish our vision and mission.
Location: Sleman, Yogyakarta
Job date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 23:05:01 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!