Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Senior Android Engineer
Job description: At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our products offer business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more. We lead with our Values by thinking people first, solving impactful problems, and being committed to building a better future.
To achieve this we look for people who are driven by our mission to help our clients grow and are excited by helping improve the lives of those around them.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Android Engineer to join their team in developing a payment terminal app. You’ll be spearheading the technical development that empowers businesses to accept payments seamlessly and securely.
At Paystone you’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of products and tech stacks giving you the ability to really focus on what you’re passionate about.
- Design and implement core features for the payment terminal app, including payment processing, transaction management, and user authentication.
- Lead the integration of various payment gateways, APIs, and security protocols.
- Ensure optimal performance and stability of the app across diverse devices and network conditions.
- Design and implement testing strategies for guaranteeing app functionality and security.
- Collaborate effectively with designers, product managers, and other engineers to deliver a user-friendly app.
- Mentor and guide junior developers to fostering a collaborative and learning environment.
- Proactively identify and address potential technical challenges and risks, and documentation best practices.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Android development with a proven track record of working on a payment terminal app.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK and best practices.
- Expertise in secure coding principles and mobile security frameworks.
- Experience with payment processing APIs and integration with various payment gateways.
- Ability to excel in an international and diverse work environment
- Proficient in English communication is required
- Exceptional logic and problem-solving skills
- Passion for building high-quality and user-friendly software.
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we use Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation – yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home
- Company Events
- Health Insurance
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future-focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company’s seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group’s restaurant brands. Paystone’s solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 200 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
**Paystone is an equal-opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:10:18 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!