Lowongan Kerja 2023 : Senior Manager – HR Transformation – Financial Services – Indonesia
Job description: Who We Are
Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia (SEA) is the largest consulting practice in Southeast Asia, with more than 2500 professionals across 8 geographies – Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our seamless regional set up provides our consultants with geographic mobility and exposure to diverse industries, people, and projects. We help our clients tackle some of the most complex problems in the world, providing end-to-end strategy, implementation, and operational solutions to first tier national players, MNCs, and Fortune 500 companies.
What We Offer
We offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Regardless of your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive and collaborative workplace with unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential.
At Deloitte Consulting SEA, we are committed in providing you with the opportunity to:
Excel – Hone technical as well as leadership skills and make an impact by solving complex client problems
Grow – Grow your career by laying out multiple learning pathways and a clear progression path
Network – Meet and work with a diverse and iconic network of international colleagues and clients
Belong – Be a part of an inclusive community that respects diverse backgrounds, voices and interests
Harmonise – Experience an understanding working environment that prioritizes personal well-being
We’re passionate about the Future of Work and HR. Are you?
People are at the core of everything we do and there has never been a more exciting time to be a HR professional. We help our clients to take HR into the future, building exceptional Employee Experiences, and more.
Our HR Transformation practice is rapidly growing to meet increasing client demands in the Asia-Pacific region. Our ability to provide end-to-end services to our clients – from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection and solution design, straight through to implementation – makes us a standout in the market place. We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are brilliant change drivers and can grow our business together without compromising our standards, integrity or culture. Find out more about what we do here:
Work you will do
Deloitte’s Financial Services industry group strives to support clients in addressing the challenges that impact today’s industry. Our member firm’s global network engages with clients to refine their business models through innovative practices, improved processes and enabling information technologies.
This role will see you engage directly with high profile Banking clients on their most important and challenging issues including defining the technology strategy, architecture and operating model for banks looking to transform themselves or new age digital banking, designing the edge tech stack for new digital banking value proposition, running the technology work stream for a large M&A program or developing a cloud transformation roadmap and more. We do not stop at defining the strategy and continue to work with our clients as trusted advisors throughout their journey. This also helps us to ensure that our strategy work is grounded and backed by learnings from actual implementation. You will also get a chance to collaborate with our global network where we have delivered truly cutting-edge technology projects for clients in this domain.
As a Senior Manager in the team you will work closely with the Directors and Partners to play a key role in making a difference by really influencing and shaping the strategic development of the team. You will also have the commercial experience necessary to build and develop significant new business opportunities for the Firm, focused on the development of senior client relationships within Human Capital. In doing so, you will build a level of eminence in the marketplace that gives you the platform to support the Firm’s growth ambitions over the long-term, as well as building high-performance teams around you to support these growth plans.
- Leading HR Consulting projects to drive global HR transformation. The role will focus on transforming the HR functions of some of the largest organisations. Elements include the transformation or creation of the HR vision and strategy, Operations, technology and automation, Employee Experience and customer centricity, transformation and delivery of the overall Service Delivery Model in line with business and HR strategic requirements
- Leading several multi-disciplinary work streams of Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers to deliver against client objectives in a variety of industries
- Providing insight, innovation and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinking across HR
- Planning, scoping and shaping the HR elements of major projects and programmes
- Challenging clients to think commercially from a holistic organisational perspective and not solely from a HR view point
- Building trusted working relationships with client senior management, including HR Directors, CEOs and others
- Actively contribute to the growth of the business by innovating solutions for new streams of revenue, identifying and delivering sales opportunities
- Offering a strong and compelling point of view around HR related matters and issues, such that it builds the credibility of the business
- Develop high performing people within a
inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution and individuality
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
If you are someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 9-15 years of relevant experience in a similar role in consulting or industry for FSI clients
- Full understanding of the strategic and operational drivers of the HR function and the value it brings to any organisation
- Track record in managing the successful delivery of large, complex programmes / engagements on time and within budget
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders effectively and manage complex and diverse client scenarios, focusing on high quality and delivery through others even in high pressured, time critical situations
- Track record in account development, business and relationship development and the ability to identify and act upon opportunities to build and develop Deloitte’s HR Transformation practice footprint, including commercial and financial management of projects
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) for short-term and long-term project assignments
- Experience with a major HR Cloud Technology solution (eg. ServiceNow, Workday, SAP Successfactors, Oracle Cloud HCM)
- Agile/PMP certified
What we offer
We offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 100996
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia (“Deloitte in Indonesia”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:09:05 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!