Lowongan Kerja 2023 : System Analyst
Company: NTT Corporation
Job description: NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team? Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based, or Internet-related computer programs.
Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps, or desktop applications products.
Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Working at NTT
The primary responsibility of the Software Applications Development Engineer is to develop new applications and improve upon existing ones that will our client and business needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
Design and write code for applications and maintain applications databases.
Analyze and edit existing software applications to improve and optimize functionality, fix problems, and enable their use on new hardware platforms.
Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to the application.
Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug-free.
Install applications and act as technical advisor.
Communicate with relevant internal technical stakeholders to obtain information on project limitations, performance requirements, and interfaces.
Consult with clients in the design phase to determine client needs.
Produce software documentation following company software process and templates.
Participates in software product review meetings and team meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Broad understanding of computer science, with specific knowledge of computer programming, application design, and user-focused features
- Creative problem solvers
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Good team players and maintain the integrity and display good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Proficient in writing software using the Java Programming Language and a standard object library
- Sound knowledge of software development process
- Familiarity with agile development such as Scrum
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C++, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Relevant certifications
- Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience
- Experience with Programming Languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Experienced with Linux or Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with SQL
- Project management experience and/or experience working in an Agile environment
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer
- Background dev (mobile/web app will be advantageous)
- Experience Min. 3 years
- Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- Have a minimum total experience of (see middle and senior) years as System Analyst with relevant experience in analyzing business requirements & designing concepts into technical requirements.
- Female with strong technical and business analysis skills.
- Strong technical skills & excellent documentation skills, such as FSD, TSD and other project documentation.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia is preferable
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
Location: Jakarta Selatan
Job date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 06:09:04 GMT
Kirim CV Sekarang!